Talked to IIO

sri450

Registered Users (C)
I just called and talked to IIO. It is about 4:50PM, so I got connected right a way and asked IIO about my 485 status, he asked the lin#, verfied the name and checked the system and told 'Application is under processing' and he himself mentioned me that "right now we are doing June cases, to be more specific as per my system the date is 06/17/02. So you need to wait couple more months for the processing". He is very friendly and diplomatic.
Just wanted to share this info with you all.

Did you tell him he is a f%#king liar?

How can he tell you that they are processing June when we know for a fact that they are processing August and September?!

When they say they are processing June cases that's obviously not true, since from rupnet we can see that cases in Sept have also been approved.

BUT does it mean that all cases before June are atleast processed, they should atleast guarantee that the cases before the official date's are procesed and the there are no pending cases.

BUT I doubt that!!!
:mad:

Take it easy

Comeon guys, just take it easy. When they say they are processing June 01 cases, they are implying that anyone with a case before that date has a right to demand the review of their cases before other cases get processed. I guess this is a way for INS to cover itself. This also makes sure that no one is left behind in the process. It is frustrating to see Sept 01 cases getting approved, but let us hope that this mess gets cleared soon. Best of luck to everyone.

random pick n move

I guess they are randomly picking cases old and new cases till
(aug-sept 01).