Talked To Iio Yesterday About May Case

MAYCASE

Registered Users (C)
I TALKED TO IIO YESTERDAY REGARDING MY I-485 CASE (EAC-01-235-5XXXX).
SHE TOLD ME THE MAY CASE WILL BE ASSINGED TO OFFICER SOON, I THOUGHT IT WILL BE IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS. SO I\'M GOING TO DOUBLE CHECK MY CASE AFTER 2 WEEKS IF I DON\'T HAVE ANY ANSWER IN THESE DAYS.

THANKS,

EAC-01-238-5xxxx already assigned

Mine is EAC-01-238-5xxxx and it is already assigned to an officer on feb 1... how come ur\'s is not?
Mine is EB2,RD 05/31, ND 08/03
How about u?

EAC-01-237-xxxxx RD - 06/01Wrong message on AVM

Hi guys,

My case is similar to you both, except that my message on AVM changed on Feb 8th from "Case has resumed processing..." to "Your response to RFE was recieved" although I have no RFE. My lawyer thinks the AVM message is an error and my case is actually with an officer. Someone else on this board also had a similar message and called IIO and IIO told him that his case was with an officer. Looks like officers keep a batch of cases on their desk at one time...we all should start seeing approvals in the next 2 weeks...please keep this discussion updated as things change. Good luck to all!

hi svk_1 our cases are similar

mine is eac-01-236--- too, what does ur avm mesg say.
we should keep in touch

Msg is same but IIO told me diff

My message is also same as you people but I spoke with IIO couple days ago and she told me that my case is assigned to an officer on feb 1.

what do u mean by PART OF?

do u mean that some may cases have been assigned or u r only refering ur case?