talked to IIO today morning

gumnam gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi !
I spoke to an IIO today. I was told that if I dont hear anything from them in 60 days regarding my I485, then I need to call them again.

My details are PD mid 96. RD 05/99, ND 06/99, FP 03/99, EB2 India

I hope this information is of use to someone out there. If any one is having similar details as mine please post your details if you happen to hear anything from INS

Good luck to you all and happy independence day to everyone from India !!!

No Title

Can you please be specific about your PD?
I am also waiting for 485 approval RD 05/99 ND 06/99 EB2 Oct 97

Thanks

No Title

What number did you call is it 802 5274913
I have been trying to call this number
but it is always has an engaged tone
What time did you call

No Title

Can you please be specific about your PD?
I am also waiting for 485 approval RD 05/99 ND 06/99 EB2 Oct 97

Thanks

No Title

I dont know the exact priority date. As far I remember its around apr-may 1996. I am sorry I am not of much help.

I had called INS @ 802 527 4913 around 8 am today. You need to keep on trying for a long time before you get connected. this number is always busy....

No Title

Hi gunman, my details are RD 5/20/99, and ND 6/15/99, EB3.
I had spoken to an IIO yesterday (Aug 14) and all she told me was that it\'s still pending. So then I asked her about the Final Adjudication stage, and if it was anywhere near there, she said that\'s where it was now. So she said I could get it anyday, and I should check back in two weeks. I can only hope that that is the case - I\'ve got my fingers crossed.
So, the next time you call them you might want to ask about the \'Final Adjudication\' stage.