Talked to IIO this morning at 8.02AM

links

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I talked to IIO this morning regarding my I-485. He was very courteous and told me that by July-2001 my application will be completed. He gave me that month because for I-485 the maximum time is 18 months and I had applied in Jan-2000. I have verified my new address and he asked me about my wife EAC number and verified her address too.

All the best for waiters like me.....

No Title

I think you will get your approval before May end...
I am telling you this because your details matches with mine
and I am expecting my approval either April end or before May end.

Did you ask them if your application is with a officer already?

Another reason to believe is that someone posted just now with ND 1/25/00 getting an RFE EB3/India.

All the best.

No Title

Hi God,
I too saw that posting. But for that guy the PD is 6/98. Mine is 11/98. When I talked to the IIO, he told me that the application is in the same building where he was in. I don\'t think the application is with any officer right now.

Thanks

No Title

Could you please let me know what does it mean by "maxiumum time for I-485 is 18 months". Does it expire after 18 months?
Thanks in advance.

No Title

18 month is based on the AVM of 360 to 540 days of processing time.
My ND is also 01/04/00, and FD is scheduled 03/28/01, though we went early. Even my PD is 10/98, similar to yours. I called a couple of weeks ago, and no luck to talk to a nice IIO, was told 3 more months to go. Let me know your progress.

No Title

Links,

You did a great mistake by talking to IIO about others ND.What was the necessity ?. Application in the same building or different how does that matter to you. This is the reason I never posted my details. If someone posts this will be the fate. Ask about your problem please do not drag others.

No Title

I dont understand why you guys talk to IIOs for knowing your details. When you have applied you will get it. By talking to IIO do you think they will put your application on top of the table to be picked up by an officer or something like that. Do you think the IIOs are just waiting for your call to do that. Hey man, you are trying to piss the IIO by calling them. Check your status on the machine. if you feel there are some other approvals after yours then you should ask your attorney to check.

No Title

I think the IIO has to be contacted only for important matters. Contacting them frivolously for checking on the status of these cases, will only piss them off and will dilute their attention, when some important issue needs to be tackled. For checking the status, there is the automated message system.

just my 2c