Talked to IIO..case still not assigned..WAC_02_040_5XXXX

Venkat P R

Registered Users (C)
Talked to IIO..case still not assigned..WAC_02_040_5XXXX

FP results have been received and everything is ready. She said that the case might be assigned next week and that I can expect to hear from them in the next two months.

venkat p

venkat

Are you a LA guy? Hey atleast she told you next week. That is sort of good.

As a matter of fact, this might mean that INS is planning to re-concentrate on 485's starting next week and we should see a better rate of approval starting next to next week (October).

If you see the trend, we see one month of great activity followed by another of none. I think October is when lots of us will get our approvals.

- SM

need not be correct

Lot of times the IIO information is not correct.
Hopefully in your case it is correct
Good luck

I am from the Oakland area.

I know that the information they give us is not always right. Just hoping that they get their act together and start working on the 485's soon.

cheers

venkat p

Yeah, if only we can depend on what IIO tells......here's another story...
My I485 (PD: 08/99, RD:08/24/01, ND:09/29/01, WAC-01-293-5xxxx, EB3-RIR).....
Have spoken to IIO a few times....In July was told... will be assigned in two weeks, in Aug was told not yet assigned, In Sept ...still pending...not yet assigned and don't have slightest of idea when will it be assigned.
A colleague of mine who applied GC 1 yr after me (ND: Nov 2001) got approved in Aug 02 !
....No one knows how INS processes applications....patience seems to be only key...may someday....Good Luck All!