Talked to IIIO today (5/6)

krh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
She told me that my case is pending review.What is the meaning of this? She also told that it will take 30 to 60 days for decision unleass you wont here something. I don\'t know what the meaning of this.

My RD is 7/2/01
ND 8/21
FP 12/13

AD ???????
Any inputs?
Thanks
KRH

Why

is it that people ask the same question over and over?? If you didn\'t know what she meant by "pending review", why didn\'t you ask her when you were on the phone with her? Also, please do some research before you post your question here. Just do a simple search on this site and, if you\'re lucky, you may find your question already discussed by others.

No Title

HI,
I asked her is it assigned or not but she told me that she could not reveal that.What is made you think I didnot do research? If want to answer you can do otherwise don\'t answer but don\'t give flippant answers.
thanks
KRH

I think it\'s assigned

I was also told as Pending but, when I asked her does it mean it\'s assigned then she said, ya, it\'s assigned and they are already reviewing it and will take 3 or 4 weeks, this happened last week mu RD is July 16th.

Don\'t worry

It means the case has been assigned to an officer. I got the same answer from IIO a month ago

JimZ