Talked to an IIO at 10:50 AM

arbikay

Registered Users (C)
VSC EB3 India PD 08/96 RD 11/99 ND 11/99. She told me that based on my PD a visa is available and asked me if a FP has been scheduled. I said no. She said I could have that done in the next month or so (depending on the schedule of the FP center (Newark, NJ)) and my appln will be ready for a decision by the time I do my FP. She also said that right now they are processing cases filed Aug 99 and she is expecting it to move fast.

arbikay

No Title

You mean you can call up the NewArk INS office and schedule an appointment for FP by yourself, or do you have to wait for instructions from Vermont to schedule your FP...

No Title

Arbikay,
Do U mean to say after you talked to IIO she scheduled the FP for you? Did you receive the FP notice yet?
Anyway I think u\'re one of the people waiting for more than 4 years for GC, who should be first in the line..if INS does it\'s job...

No Title

sedcat66,

No she did not schedule FP. All she said was that I would get the fp notice in a month or two.

No Title

My conversation with IIO yesterday asking when I would get my FP notice she said would be getting in 30-40days.

PD 10/96, ND11/99, India, EB3.

No Title

ranjan,

Looks like we are in the same boat. What is your exact ND? Mine is 11/17/99.

thanks,
arbikay

No Title

11/01/99. Hopefully need to keep in touch to make sure where the movement goes. I will post any details I get. Thanks.