Take Oath in another State and Office

extraterra

Registered Users (C)
Is it possible to require to take oath in another State and Office if i reside on the East Coast and my apllication and interview was on the West Coast? Going back an forth is a pain. Also, could i take the oath the same day when interviewed (if application is admitted that is)?
Thanks.

extraterra said:
Is it possible to require to take oath in another State and Office if i reside on the East Coast and my apllication and interview was on the West Coast? Going back an forth is a pain. Also, could i take the oath the same day when interviewed (if application is admitted that is)?
Thanks.

shouldn't you

1) either transfer your application to east cost, and interview in east coast
2) deal with the pain because you did not do the (1) in a timely manner / correctly.

extraterra said:
Also, could i take the oath the same day when interviewed (if application is admitted that is)?
Thanks.

You would have to be lucky that your interview is on one of the scheduled oath dates, early enough in the day so that they can prepare your documents (Naturalization Certificate) and that they still have spaces available for the ceremony ... and somebody would have to be motivated enough to push all that through.

Alex