Susbtitute labor

hrtomd

Registered Users (C)
Just trying to collect some info on how substitute labor works. I have the following questions.

My company has some substitute labors but they are not the exact same match to my job description and title, I would say 70% match.

Can I use this labor or no?

What if I use this labor and get rejected in I-140/I-485 stage, can I go ahead and restart with my own original labor?

What will be the impact of rejection on my second try?

Does the INS verify in the I-485 stage that the person is still at the same job description as mentioned in the labor?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know which company has unused approved LC (with oracle exp)? I have a long term contract with good rate. If so, please send email to xyzax@yahoo.com. Thanks

re:

ive filed a substitution, all matches except edu major for which i got edu eval....

what does not match for u? go ahead and file, its worth the shot because labor is taking forever...

meanwhile file a backup labor when u file 140 just in case it gets rejected...

vik

Its Very Important to have the EXACT SAME discription of job, in the event you decide to use a preaproved LC
The LC belongs to your employer.

My Advise to you is to have YOR job description flexed to match the job description on the approved LC not less than 100%. Try to imagine, you will save 2-3 SOLID years by just doing tha. Do not miss this apportunity. Notevery one gets this.

Now in the event you choose to file for substitution. At the same time your 140/485/765/131 will also be filled.

Just think of the possibilities and reply to me

Good Luck

Cheekoo, please reply

Cheekoo, sounds like you have pre-approved labor information, if so, can you shot me email. Thanks

Hey New Guy11

Yes I have availed a pre approved LC. Which my company has offered me the very moment I joined them. Withen 2 months I filled I-140/Substitution of the name on LC. Subsequently 485/765/131. I am expecting to receive EAD/AP in a couple of months and GC next year.

If everything goes right, i will get my GC during the span of JUST 1-2 years.

I hope the information is useful.

BRIGHT

YOU ARE WAY TOO BRIGHT.

These things are never said, only done. What do you expect man, people are willing to Pay upto $25,000 for such an opprtunity.

Keep on looking, you might get something.