Suggestion..

up_bhai

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Here is the situation i want to play with. What you guys suggest ?? is there any issue or i should be ok ??

I'm working for Company X and GC is pening for more than 1.5 yrs now. As we know they might not see before 20 months or may be more in my case. I'm Feb 02 RD.

What I was wondering is join company "Y" and take vaccation from company X for about 3 month or 4 month. Then when they start seeing Feb case, return back from vacation and join company "X" again to have Salary slip and whatever is required.

I'm not sure if they look for 2 paychecks or 3 paychecks or 12 months paychecks..

Do you folks see problem ?? Please advise. I can't be tourchered with my "X" company anymore , but wanted to play a trick here.. will it work ??

Pls folks let me know .. i have to decide that today..

Up_bhai.

if thats the case why not join second comany and use AC21. IF u fear of ur 140 getting revoked then its okie to go back to company A and work again . But you will need EAD to such things.

IF you want to contract for Company Y, it should be OK

EAD allows you to work for any number of employers at the same time. But the important thing is what is your future employment intents. Either you like the work at Comp X and want to continue there or you believe that your future is with Comp Y.

If it is the former:
Take a LOA(Leave of Absence) from Company X, work on contract for Company Y (say on a monthly contract or a 3-5month contract). If your old Company X is not doing very well in your area of expertise, then it is even better.

Also, always express your intent of joining back as soon as your "personal problems" are over (you know what I mean). Every now and then(once in a month), send an email to the HR to express your intent, and keep copies of such emails.

Or else,

On the other hand, as suggested by the othe rmembers, it is better to join Company Y and express that your intent is to continue to work for them.

Probably it is not a good idea to be full-time employees at both the places.

Your trick will work IF they touch your case in the next 2-3 months. If NOT use AC21 and you will be OK.

What I see from these forums is that the RFE is mostly for Employment letter 2-3 month pay checks, 2 year W2's/tax returns.
I have never heard of an RFE asking for 12 months pay checks.

Good Luck!:)

Folks,

May be i forgot to give detail. I'm L1A case Multinational/ Exec. and my I140 is approved for EB1.

according to my lawyer he says that i can't use AC21 because it may create some issue. that's why i thought of manupulating this.

What's harm in working full time with company 'Y" and when i reach in Oct. or Nov. then join back company X to have everything current.

Please update me ??

Thanks,

Originally posted by up_bhai
Folks,

May be i forgot to give detail. I'm L1A case Multinational/ Exec. and my I140 is approved for EB1.

according to my lawyer he says that i can't use AC21 because it may create some issue. that's why i thought of manupulating this.

What's harm in working full time with company 'Y" and when i reach in Oct. or Nov. then join back company X to have everything current.

Please update me ??

Thanks,

Dont use "manupulate" - you sound crooked.....

L1 is currently a hot potato...

up_bhai,

You ought to be very cautious. L1 is under limelight and they will be scrutinizing it very thoroughly. Your case might be seen as further 'abuse' of L1.

Also, if your Company X (the current one) comes to know(Dont ask me how), then they can create much more trouble.

Your lawyer maybe right, because of L1 (especially nowadays, using AC21 also might invite lots of questions). I am sure you already understand that one of the reasons for delay in 485 processing is because of the current high unemployment rate in the country. Under these situations, if they see an L1 guy is hopping jobs( effectively replacing two citizens or PR, -- your new company is hiring you instead of a citizen or a pr and at the same time, your current company will have to bring in another L1 to replace you!). You can see how they would look at it.

IMHO, the best option for you is just sit tight until you get your approval. Dont even try any of the previous options you found on the forum. Is it really worth taking all that risk?

Of course, its entirely upt you