Suggestion on postings

Desi4aGC

Registered Users (C)
Please do not post congratulation message on a thread, instead send a private message. It will be real easy for waiters like myself to follow the happenings on the recent approvals instead of wasting time in scrolling the same old approval messages.

No Title

In my view on this board, "It is not just about sharing data, but also about a good healthy discussion". When some one gets an approval I don\'t think there is any thing wrong in saying "Congratulations"! If some one posts approval info and no one responds then probably people may feel as if no one cares and slowly people may stop posting approvals on this board! If you are interested only in approvals postings can you please check the following "Approvals only thread" where all approvals info is reposted by some nice people on this board?
PCee "==> CSC I-485 Approvals in JUNE 2002." 6/7/02 2:22pm

Thanks for your understanding
PCee

I agree with PCee

I think "Congratulations" is real morale booster to anyone who has been waiting for approval.

PCee: How do update my info on your tracker. I am under AmitB (November summary), and I have gotten my FP done on April 3.

Thanks for maintaining such a tracking site.

AmitB

No Title

AmitB,
Post any updates to Nov2001 thread. PCeeTmp "==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)" 6/10/02 2:14pm
- PCee

I dont find anything wrong in saying congrats to someone ..............

who waits long enough to get his Green card and shares his joy with others.

Thanks

Good understanding....

Guys/ Gals, Did not mean to say not to greet a person, there are few users who like to check this site regularly and really keep track of what is going on. If your greeting/ appreciation needs to be known to the world, go ahead and paste it.

Keep Posting something,

We need to post something so that we will be in loop and understands everything