Suggestion For Switching Company

Lc_va

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My Friend got an offer from a Company which is in SD and they told they will be doing GC Process. But the Company was established in 2002 and it has around 25 employees. Gurus, Please suggest Is it good to switch to that company?

Hi,

I guess I know the company - would ask you to refrain from it - it is perhaps a company which has another office in Chicago.

Just ask your company what is the postal address in SD? They have never been even to SD. Although they have all sort of mailIDs for all states.

And then they will tell you for good measure they will apply one more LC from Chicago - in case something goes wrong. Pretext would be - so that they can use approved LC for someone else(in this market condition!!!).

They will tell you that it will be 90-10 in earnings etc - which is not possible as they generate their salary stub from Redmond, Washington and the employer taxes will be 11.9% flat. Interesting though.

Remember the line - Too good to be true. 25 ppl in SD, where creation of 50 jobs is published on state website?