Sucessfull Stamping NOGALES H4-H1(no I94)

2navigate

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Hope this one helps...Stamping was cool.
tips :
-No need to go with agent , or mexican permitt(you can stay 72 hrs without permit)
-you can use agent for Bank DD.
-Fill out 158 also even if you are not a student.
-I srongly suggest people who have a arrest record or muslim names better to go home countries.
-Not all people dont get the passports on same day,be preapre for the next day travel.

Interview day :

-Parked the car at eds parking near MC donalds, crossed revolving door entered nogales. nobody is there to check your docs or your permitt..

-Stand in the line at 7:30 they started letting people from 8am,before they start they will check the application froms along with DD.Once I got inside they had given a token number 34.
-My interview was good only few questions.
1)which company you work for ?
2)what is your role and what kind of project you are going to do?
3)what is the business of the company mean what type of business they do.?
4)what are your education ?
5)what is your husband do ? is here with you ?
6) Did you have any problem with police ?

anserwed above questions.she told me my visa is approved and told to come collect the passport next day, but she also told me that I can check at 3pm on the same day if it is ready I can pick it.

Luckily at 3:30 same day I got my passport.on that day all of desi guys got the visas but passports they asked to come on next day.dont know on what basis they are giving on next day.

At the border :
follow the directions to US customs,once I was there my passport was scanned and the asked to go upstairs.
Here I94 are being filled by the officers and they had charged me 6$ for the new I94.you have to show your I 797 also.
That it we are back in US.

Hope this helps.....let me know if you have any questions.