successfull cp interview mumbai

generalgccp

Registered Users (C)
First of let me thank to all immigration board people who was a guiding star from the moment I visited this site.

All the experiences shared, helped me greatly.

My interview time was 8:15 AM. I reached around 7:30 AM. After 15 minutes I was inside the consulate in front of window 10. They are very strict about hand-bags/carry-bag. PLEASE DONT CARRY ANY THING LIKE THAT. Just carry document in folders/files.

As she saw my wife is pregnant, she asked her to be seated and I can submit the documents (very considerate)

When our turn came she asked me about the following:
1.Medicals
2.DS-230 Part 1 and Part 2
3.Birth Cert. and photocopy
4.Marraige Cert and Photocopy
5.Noto. Emp. Letter and Photocopy
6.Photographs- were rejected as it was not as per requirement. She told that all people coming from "My Own Studio" are getting the photo rejected. But no need to worry as there is a photographer inside the conulate (200 Rs for 5 photos.
From 15 th july 2004 the photographic requirements are changing for Bio-visas and we went with the new photo requirements and hence the problems.

That's all. Folks keep this ready as there are chances u will not require anything else. I had taken bunch of other docs (Academic, etc,etc)

When I gave her Aff. of support; she returned it saying it is not notorised hence not required.

For my wife again:
1. Medicals (it was not with me)
2.DS-230 Part 1 and 2
3.Birth Cert. and photocopy
4.Marraige Cert and Photocopy
5.Photographs

Than we were asked to wait for interview. The interview had the same questions as posted by others on this board. And the interviewer saw our marraige album.

We were told to come on next working day with the medicals.

Next time when we went, there was no questions and we got the visa @1600hrs.

That's it folks

Thanks once again for sharing and making life easier.