• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful interview in Caracas

alvarad

Registered Users (C)
I had a successful interview in Caracas last week. It was complicated since they did not have me in the system and were expecting me a week ahead...!!!

They received my documents and I left the embassy at 4:30 pm (since 8 am)...Tired but happy...!!! Visa was approved...!!!

I am flying back to the US in few days...!

All the best for you guys...!!!

I had a successful interview in Caracas last week. It was complicated since they did not have me in the system and were expecting me a week ahead...!!!

They received my documents and I left the embassy at 4:30 pm (since 8 am)...Tired but happy...!!! Visa was approved...!!!

I am flying back to the US in few days...!

All the best for you guys...!!!

Congratulations, hope you continue to enjoy your stay in the States.

Hello Alvarad, I'm venezuelan too, from Caracas! Congratulations for your successful interview, I hope to get selected in the DV 2011 lottery. It would be helpful if you could share how was your interview?

Good luck.

Hola alvarad, también soy venezolano, de Caracas! Felicitaciones por tu entrevista exitosa, sólo espero salir seleccionado en la lotería. Sería de mucha utilidad si pudieras compartir cómo estuvo tu entrevista?

Buena suerte.

Edduan