Successful CP in chennai 27th Dec.

gurusm

Guys successfully finished my CP in Chennai just one hour back. I couldnt resist posting this info in this forum so just came out of the consulate and went into a internet cafe and writing this mail.

The process is so cool. nothing new as of now. the procedure is same as mentioned by others. If you have all your documents then your are fine.

The documents asked were
apart from the usual OF230 or DS230 I and II, marriage certificate, birth certificate, employment letter, last three pay stubs, last three bank statements, W2 copy, affidavit of support for my wife and son I-134, medical reports, IRS 9003, thats all. I had submitted the tax transcripts from IRS and the officer said that is not required. but you can carry them.

I had stayed in Saudi Arabia for more than a year. but the officer did not ask for the PCC as it is not available as per the State Dept.

No talking. just give the documents in the order specified by SrifX and you will be out in 2 minutes.

I thank this forum and all others for giving their inputs.
I will be happy to answer questions. My port of entry is LAX on 2nd Jan 2002.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations.

After all the hardwork and tension, try to relax for some time.

I have a few questions on I-134. Please check your wife\'s I-134 copy and let me know. For Item 3, do you put your wife\'s name twice?

For Item 8, do you put your wife\'s name as wholly dependent or partially dependent?

What do you put in item 10?

Congratulations Guru

Appreciate your time to get us updated with the current docs list (including pay stbs and bank statments)...Have Fun :)

Congrats Guru, say what was your category ?

There is a post from some folks in Delhi saying that they had run out of EB2 visa #s, so were asked to come back in Jan.

Hey! Sri R U still Around

Thanks for ur excellent list of docs and experience...thats certainly a standard bearer..Good luck..