Substitution labour question

me_mygc_mylife

Registered Users (C)
My brothers employer has a EB2 PD 2000 labour. It requires master degree which he has. But the attorney told me that my brothers masters should be prior to 2000 and his masters is completed in 2003.

I dont think this is right, masters is a masters in substitution labour and I think it doesnot matter as to when thats completed.

Any input regarding this will be greatly appreciated. pls advise

me_mygc_mylife said:
My brothers employer has a EB2 PD 2000 labour. It requires master degree which he has. But the attorney told me that my brothers masters should be prior to 2000 and his masters is completed in 2003.

I dont think this is right, masters is a masters in substitution labour and I think it doesnot matter as to when thats completed.

Any input regarding this will be greatly appreciated. pls advise

what the lawyer says is right.

yes
what the lawyeer says is 1000% correct.

Labour certificate is not only for work experience , but also for education and other training reqs.

Thanks

Mine is a labor sub too and what the lawyer said is correct. Your educational qualification and professional experience should match the labor as of that date.
Cheers!

hi rajender i need more details in regards to your other post RFE asking for ITENARY , my company messed it up and my transfer is rejected . what should go precisely into the Itenary RFE while sending back ,,,,,Can you help Thnaks

maverick77 said:
hi rajender i need more details in regards to your other post RFE asking for ITENARY , my company messed it up and my transfer is rejected . what should go precisely into the Itenary RFE while sending back ,,,,,Can you help Thnaks

ours was a new H1B andn't transfer. Hence the lawyer showed showed a contract with a end client + some inhouse options. Haven't got any response back from INS. However in case of transfer I heard that you should definetely show that you are are working now (inhouse or a end client contract) . If so , you could also appeal your transfer rejection.

Hi Andy

Hi Andy,

Did you get your I-485 approved?

How long is it taking after the FP for I-485 LUD's?

kbn_gc said:
Hi Andy,

Did you get your I-485 approved?

How long is it taking after the FP for I-485 LUD's?

485 approval still pending - Mine is EB3 - hence nothing is going to move till 1st October. Hopefully after that date things will move faster - fingers are crossed. Will keep you posted!!!
Cheers!