• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Submitting NL to nearest USCIS office

MalaysiaDV2008

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I hate to ask a stupid question, but...

I'm doing AOS and just received the 2nd letter.

It says "You MUST submit the Diversity Visa Notification Letter we sent you to the USCIS office nearest your place of residence in order to apply for adjustment of status"

Do I need to do that now or can I just bring it at the interview. The I-485 application itself is still sent to Chicago lockbox, right?

Hi all, I hate to ask a stupid question, but...

I'm doing AOS and just received the 2nd letter.

It says "You MUST submit the Diversity Visa Notification Letter we sent you to the USCIS office nearest your place of residence in order to apply for adjustment of status"

Do I need to do that now or can I just bring it at the interview. The I-485 application itself is still sent to Chicago lockbox, right?

I think what it means its that u need to take the NL to the nearest USCIS office just to make sure you can adjust ur status.
yes, its sent to chicago Lockbox when ur number is current and u'll have to include a copy of the NL with ur I-485.