Study material fro FPGEE

pkr

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone tell me what all books are needed to study for passing FPGEE. Any help would be appereciated. Please, anyone who has passed FPGEE or is studying for FPGEE , come forward to help me.

books for FPGEE

I am also preparing myself for exam and studying following books
1-Foreign Pharmacy Graduates Equivalency Examination (Admission Test Ser .: Ats-82)
by Jack Rudman
2-Comprehensive Pharmacy Review : Practice Exams with Comprehensive Pharmacy Review
I hope it ll help u out.
If u need any help pls send me mail at aabid_h@yahoo.com
bye

hi kaleem abid,

where do we get that book by Jack Rudman, FPGEE Admission test series:ATS-82

Please tell us
thanks

Stydy notes for FPGEE

Hi!!!!
Has anyone used Morris Cody notes for FPGEE?
Is there anyone who can share the notes with me? I am ready to pay for them.
If anyone is interested in buying those notes I can share the cost and notes with them.
Let me know at the earliest.
Roha.

No Title

Sirs/Madams:

I am an Immigration Attorney in San Jose, CA, and I have begun focussing my practice in assisting foriegn trained Medical professionals obtain Immigrant and non-immigrant Status. I know all there is to know about the Immigration legal requirements. I was hoping to get some info about the licensing requirements for Pharmacists in most states. I would appreciate any response. Please e-mail me directly if you can.

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law
gjack@gabejack-law.com

Examination Date for the FPGEE

Hai this is Ramesh,florida.I applied for the FPGEE in May 2000. But till today I havent got the examination date.What necessary steps should i take and how should I approach NABP people.If anybody replied greatly appreciated.Thankyou. Ramesh

No Title

I think we are in the same boat. My wife applied for it In July 2000 and Last month we got the confirmation that they have received all document as per their requirement. They have told us to wait for another 4 - 8 weeks. I thought only Indian Government Service is like this but now it turned out to be ..... Because of this delay we are not about to plan anything.

Anyway Best of Luck
Let me about your progress.

email me at cusoon2000@hotmail.com

Reference Guide for Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam FOR SALE

Hi ,

i gave my FPGEE in the month of Dec.i got my score it was 89. right now am interested in selling Reference Guide for Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam by manan shroff. I can sell it for 45$ ( The new one will cost 60$ and then u will have to pay the shipping cost too ) , will post it to you if required. The book is like new condition This book has been of great help to me , so i would suggest u try it too.

did u take the computerized test? I am interested in buying the book.

Hi Iam taking the test in april,kindly advise me on how I should prepare for the test? kindly share your experiences about the test..
I am studying from Leon Shargel only..
Do I need to study from any other books?
What is this reference guide?I Am interested i buying it.
Bhagyashree

morris cody notes

hi roha,

i am also intrested in buying the morris cody notes... if you have already bought them ... i am ready to share part of you expence... or i can buy it and ou can pay me a part of it... my email address is pankajmp@hotmail.com...

awaiting you reply

pankaj