stuck with namecheck or still hope?

antonioa77

Registered Users (C)
had an infopass apointmnent lately. i knew there that my FP has been received by TSC the same day i did it although there is no LUD.

the bad thing is that my namecheck has been received by FBI on 11/02 and it still pending by 11/17.does this mean that i'm stuck in namecheck or 2 weeks are not enough to clear the namecheck?

Only two weeks? I think you need more patience, only worry about this problem when you are still stuck after 6 months.

you need to wait a little longer. The processing has pass our I485 RD (4/28), but TSC still asked us to wait until the processing date pass 5/28 and the start to inquiry case status. If I were you, I will sit back and wait the processing date to reach the RD.

bay said:
you need to wait a little longer. The processing has pass our I485 RD (4/28), but TSC still asked us to wait until the processing date pass 5/28 and the start to inquiry case status. If I were you, I will sit back and wait the processing date to reach the RD.

ya but in one of uscis memo, they say that namecheck get cleared for most cases in 2 weeks.anybody who got his namecheck cleared after more than 2 weeks but less than 6 months?

antonioa77 said:
ya but in one of uscis memo, they say that namecheck get cleared for most cases in 2 weeks.anybody who got his namecheck cleared after more than 2 weeks but less than 6 months?

Can you backup your statement on 2 weeks for name check clearance? Maybe post the reference / link for this USCIS memo (unless its the Robert J. Garrity testimony to Congress on 7/10/2003 which can be found at http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/garrity071003.htm)?

Thanks

bay said:
If I were you, I will sit back and wait the processing date to reach the RD.

RD+30 days.

Some people are just damn impatient. 2 weeks. Phew..

How about Security clearance?.

Hi,
I called USCIS last friday. They lady told me that mine is pending for Security Clearance. Could someone please clarify that Security clearance & Name chekc both are same or they are different?.

Thanks ...

ph2002 said:
Hi,
I called USCIS last friday. They lady told me that mine is pending for Security Clearance. Could someone please clarify that Security clearance & Name chekc both are same or they are different?.

Thanks ...

they r the same. what is ur case details? RD and which country?

i called TSC today and they told that my namecheck is still pending. see my signature. does this mean that i'm offcially stuck in this FBI namecheck hole or not yet?

anybody had his namecheck cleared in few motnhs after the submission? or it is either 2 weeks or 3 yrs nothing in between?

Hi Nathanss

I am also from india and EB1. What did they ask you to bring(documents) for the interview?

ni12

EB1 India
I140 RD 05/24/06
AD 06/22/06
I485 pending

antonioa77 said:
i called TSC today and they told that my namecheck is still pending. see my signature. does this mean that i'm offcially stuck in this FBI namecheck hole or not yet?

anybody had his namecheck cleared in few motnhs after the submission? or it is either 2 weeks or 3 yrs nothing in between?

Hi ,
My namecheck was started on Nov. 04 , and until today - NO INFO !!! I just entered on the 3rd year since than ...something just s..ks here ...!!!
I've called cust. service and still no response ...!!!

Maibe....one day ....

God bless us all !!!