Strange? What should I do?

yvesliu

Registered Users (C)
We have 4 people applying GC here in the company. We all filed 140 and 485 concurrently (EB2). I was the first one and all other 3s are two months later. But two weeks ago, all other 3 got their 140 and 485 approved (in only 6 months wait time). Mine is still pending. I called the lawyer and asked why. The lawyer's respond was that my application may be processed by a different examiner so it might take longer. Does that make any sense? what should I do? Wait?

yes - a month or two difference is nothing to worry about. if it's much longer than that (and you are well past processing dates), chances are you're stuck in the infamous "name check". search on this portal for long discussions on this.

Eb2

yvesliu said:
We have 4 people applying GC here in the company. We all filed 140 and 485 concurrently (EB2).

Did all file EB2 or it was just U.. What is Ur ND etc?

Sorry to hear that you are made to wait. I can understand your situation especially when you are the only one waiting. This happens to anyone and happened to me too. This whole thing is purely a game of luck and we can't do much but wait and watch,.

I wish you all the very best in getting the magic email.

No Magic At All.

Hi Arvind,

When we see such blatant unfairness in processing 140 cases at the NSC and can do nothing but impatiently wait for the emails while blaming our luck, I dont think there is any MAGIC in receiving such delayed justice.

Magic is only when something unexpected happens in a favorable manner.

Good luck to all old timers.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Arvind_I140 said:
Sorry to hear that you are made to wait. I can understand your situation especially when you are the only one waiting. This happens to anyone and happened to me too. This whole thing is purely a game of luck and we can't do much but wait and watch,.

I wish you all the very best in getting the magic email.

Hi Arvind,

you are right, it's only matter of our luck.

I am EB2, waiting more than 11 months, no help.
I have 10 years IT exp, and 7 years of US and no use. Empoyer has around 250 employees.
Application is sitting with some bad officer, he does come to office once in a year.

Last edited by a moderator: