Strange USCIS case of my friend and we have question

beachboy1122

Hi, my friend entered the country in 2015 on a student visa,
Then my friend became married to citizen in 2016 and filed for AOS Green Card,
The lawyer of my friend had the AOS Marriage petition converted from I-130 to I-360 as a consequence of VAWA needs,
The VAWA petition was approved,
When the VAWA petition was approved, my friend got granted deferred action which is still valid as of current date,
My friend also was granted Advance Parole four months prior to VAWA petition approval and the Advance Parole is still valid as of current date,
As to the AOS Green Card which was converted via I-360 and the AOS Green Card application being under I-485 Self Petition - this I-485 recently within the past 30 days was notified in writing that a denial of the I-485 Self Petition is pending a denial by March 25 from what "appears" to be "misrepresentation" yet the letter furthermore notes that "if you disagree with this request please provide an explanation" so a reasonable person could or may conclude that any inadmissibility finding is probably only technically pending final adverse action, decision.

Finally to my question,
duly considering that his case is generally private and inaccessible only at VAWA Vermont Headquarters & considering that he is under deferred action & considering that the letter of possible misrepresentation is pending a final outcome, the question is: Do you think the Field Office created an IBIS-lookout?*

*IBIS = Interagency Border Inspection System
*Lookout = Is a formal permanent flag created within IBIS to deny border admission.