Strange! Strange!

arizonasun

Registered Users (C)
Strange! Strange!(Please Reply, Guys!!)

I need information from you guys who have similar experiences to expect my case. Here is my info.
I485:RD(3/21/06, CSC)-->Transfer to TSC(3/30/06)-->FP(12/5/06, code3 only wife and me not kid)-->AD(12/19/06 for ALL)-->Approval Notice in hands(12/26/06)-->another notice for FP(code 2 for ALL including my kid)-->FP(1/2/07, code2)

And I have found case status with strange message for ALL today(LUD).(Actually I expect case status is going to be "order card")

Is there anybody who got similar case status before receiving card?
Or Any Idea from this status?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 30, 2006, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizonasun,

Old message getting restored ( case getting transfered on 3/30/06... ) should be USCIS's system issue.

Hope you took care of your fingerprint appointment!

Please be cool and take it easy. You will see the message that you are expecting :)

Thanks "gc_imstressed"

Yes, ALL family were shown up at ASC for biometrics and done.
I'll be cool and wait for notice what it says(maybe just says it is transferred to TSC). I have questions for you and others.

What's does "Stamp on Passport" really mean? I mean is it I.D. to show I am PR? Is it same as PR Card?

gc_imstressed said:
Arizonasun,

Old message getting restored ( case getting transfered on 3/30/06... ) should be USCIS's system issue.

Hope you took care of your fingerprint appointment!

Please be cool and take it easy. You will see the message that you are expecting :)