Strange Situation - Please Help

citsjc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had applied for GC for both of my parents in April 2007. My mother received the card in July.
My father received 485 approval notice in July. Then we got a letter stating that his photos were not acceptable and he had to take biometrics again. It's been 3 weeks since he got his photos re-taken. However there is no sign of a card.

Also his case status has changed from approved to :

"On May 2007 we transferred your case to CSC ....".

Have anyone been through such a situation ? Is his approval valid ? What can we do if his card doesn't arrive soon ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I had applied for GC for both of my parents in April 2007. My mother received the card in July.
My father received 485 approval notice in July. Then we got a letter stating that his photos were not acceptable and he had to take biometrics again. It's been 3 weeks since he got his photos re-taken. However there is no sign of a card.

Also his case status has changed from approved to :

"On May 2007 we transferred your case to CSC ....".

Have anyone been through such a situation ? Is his approval valid ? What can we do if his card doesn't arrive soon ?

like you said... the case was approved, and the photo was rejected. so that has to be fixed and as soon as its fixed they will get back at him.. or you can also call the USCIS to speak with an immigration agent about your case.