Strange Message

sameerg

Hi guys:

Here\'s my situation. My wife and I applied for adjustment of status during first week of Dec. We got our reciepts in 10 days. I was checking the statuses of our applications last night and found out that our EADs got approved. The message for my 485 application is the standard "your I-485 application was recieved...." but I heard a strange recorded message for my wife\'s 485 application. It said "the results of your finger print review were recieved and the processing has resumed. We\'ll notify if further action is required or when a decision is taken". I find it very confusing.How can they recieve the results of fingerprint review when my wife didnt even get her fp notice, or does that mean they are about to send the fp notice and if the latter is true how is it possible. How can somebody expect to recieve fp notice within one month of applying 485. Can somebody shed some light into this...please!!

fp notice

check your wifes LIN#, may be you punched wrong lin #, compare lin# with the lin# on the check you sent. also check the msg for lin# on the back of the check for FP

No Title

Hi,
There was the same message on my case at VSC (FP have been recieved and the processing has resumed and you\'ll be informed once a decision is taken.) I gave my finger prints on Dec 12, the AVM changed by Dec 20 to say that the FPs have been received and are being reviewed. And now this message. Did you have a chance to talk to the IIO and find out why you had that message on your spouse\'s case #? Thank you.
RR