Strange LUD change

duckgooseyellow

About 2 weeks ago I made an inquiry on my I-485 case status and last week I received an email from CIS saying that within 60 days I should hear from the NSC with either a decision or request for more evidence. This morning I checked my online portfolio. Strangely, I noticed the "last updated date" on my RTD application was changed to 7/22 (no message change), but the LUD on my I-485 case remains unchanged. My RTD application was approved back in May and I already received the document shortly after the approval. Basically I consider that case has already be closed. Now its LUD suddenly changed, do you think maybe my case officer was touching my I-485 case, which somehow affected the LUD on my RTD case? But the LUD on my i-485 is not changed, this really puzzles me. If anybody can offer some knowledge on this, it will be greatly appreciated!

duckgooseyellow said:
About 2 weeks ago I made an inquiry on my I-485 case status and last week I received an email from CIS saying that within 60 days I should hear from the NSC with either a decision or request for more evidence. This morning I checked my online portfolio. Strangely, I noticed the "last updated date" on my RTD application was changed to 7/22 (no message change), but the LUD on my I-485 case remains unchanged. My RTD application was approved back in May and I already received the document shortly after the approval. Basically I consider that case has already be closed. Now its LUD suddenly changed, do you think maybe my case officer was touching my I-485 case, which somehow affected the LUD on my RTD case? But the LUD on my i-485 is not changed, this really puzzles me. If anybody can offer some knowledge on this, it will be greatly appreciated!

I think its 485 activity. I saw my RTD LUD change 3 times (approved 6 months ago) right before my 485 was approved.

Floyd

mine too:)!

I also set up an infopass last month to inquire about my I-485 and ever since have seen several changes in my current and previous RTD LUDs in my portfolio. I hope it's good news coming!:)
it was nice to hear that this happened to someone before the case was adjusted:)
ian