Strange I-140 and I-485 Approval

1india

Registered Users (C)
I have an interesting situation for my approvals :confused: . My RD date for I-140 and I-485 is 03-11-2003. My FP was going to expire 1st week of Sep 2004. I sent two faxes to TSC for expidting my case. After two faxes I also contacted my local congressman office. The person at his office was really nice and got all my case details for me and my family. He also asked for my A#. After this last week he called me and mentioned that my cases have been approved and as a proof he forwarded me an email from TSC service center. The email basically said that cases with A# XXX-XXX-XXX have been approved on Sep. 2nd and approval notice should be received in next 7-10 days. Also my LUD changed to Sep 3rd, but nothing else happened. I am just confused if any body on this fourm has similar experience. I still not have received any approval notices :confused: . Also where will TSC mail approval notices?

Please share your opinions.

Thanks

Great News. Just received email from lawyer office about receiving my approval notices. This fourm has been of really great help and good luck to all of you for your I-140 and I-485 approvals. I think in my case sending information to congressman office helped.

Good Luck

1india said:
I have an interesting situation for my approvals :confused: . My RD date for I-140 and I-485 is 03-11-2003. My FP was going to expire 1st week of Sep 2004. I sent two faxes to TSC for expidting my case. After two faxes I also contacted my local congressman office. The person at his office was really nice and got all my case details for me and my family. He also asked for my A#. After this last week he called me and mentioned that my cases have been approved and as a proof he forwarded me an email from TSC service center. The email basically said that cases with A# XXX-XXX-XXX have been approved on Sep. 2nd and approval notice should be received in next 7-10 days. Also my LUD changed to Sep 3rd, but nothing else happened. I am just confused if any body on this fourm has similar experience. I still not have received any approval notices :confused: . Also where will TSC mail approval notices?

Please share your opinions.

Thanks

1India, when did you do your fingerprints?

1india,
may i ask when did the congressman office asked for A# to contact TSC? is that your and your family's A#s? After that how long it takes for he get back to you said the case is approved?
thanks!

June 1st week.
After I send faxed information about case# to congressman office, I think the person contact TSC. It looks like TSC was enquired about A#. After I send him A# on Aug. 27th, the person at congressman office received an email on Sep. 3rd saying cases with A# has been approved.
Good Luck..

FP Date is 1st week of June 2003.
The person at congressman office was so nice to call me and let me know that my cases has been approved. As a confirmation he forwarded me the email received from TSC.
Thanks,