Strange Dilemma????

nkak

Registered Users (C)
Please give your input regarding what should we do next.

I applied for GC based on EB-3. In Nov 04, we recieved RFE for both me and my husband. WE replied to my RFE quickly but for my husband's it took us some time as the had asked for birth certificate.

Once we replied to my RFE, in Dec 04, they approved my I-140 and I-485 together. Strangely, they also approved my husband's I485 without the reponse to the RFE. So we both got our passports stamped.

So far so good. Here is the problem. We listened to our lawyer, who suggested that we still respond to his RFE so that the file is complete. SO now is current status is "Response to RFE recieved" (not Approved). Will this be a problem in them sending the actual plastic card? Any suggestions :confused: :confused: :confused:

nkak said:
Please give your input regarding what should we do next.

I applied for GC based on EB-3. In Nov 04, we recieved RFE for both me and my husband. WE replied to my RFE quickly but for my husband's it took us some time as the had asked for birth certificate.

Once we replied to my RFE, in Dec 04, they approved my I-140 and I-485 together. Strangely, they also approved my husband's I485 without the reponse to the RFE. So we both got our passports stamped.

So far so good. Here is the problem. We listened to our lawyer, who suggested that we still respond to his RFE so that the file is complete. SO now is current status is "Response to RFE recieved" (not Approved). Will this be a problem in them sending the actual plastic card? Any suggestions :confused: :confused: :confused:
I dont think it'll be a problem in getting plastic card. They have already stamped ur PP so u should be good 2 go. Congrats and enjoy ur freedom!