Strange AVM Message- Do not know if it is approval

canediann

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I checked AVM yesterday for my I-485 application and it says duplicate notice has been mailed on 12th March. what does it mean? Please let me know. Any input would be helpful.
Here are my details:
PD:Dec99
RD:Dec2000
ND:Dec2000
FP: April 2001
RFE issued: Jan 2002 for immigration history and wife\'s medical and birth certificates.
RFE AVM acknowledgement: 17th Jan 2002
12th march AVM-Duplicate notice has been mailed on 12th march.

Very Strange

Hi Canediann,

This is very strange. It seems like they think that something got lost in the mail. Did you ever call them besides the first time that you had called that you mentioned in another thread.

Remember our cases our very similar... RFE response received on 1/9/02, but no news after that. I have not checked the AVM for a few days due to frustration, but will do so tonight.

Please update on what that notice is about... and I will keep you posted on my end.

Also, since there are so many messages on the board and I don\'t check it on a regular basis, it is easy to not get messages posted by you and since I have only found your case with similar RD/ND and RFE receive date and delay in processing, I wanted to keep in touch with.. my email address is iza876@yahoo.com.

Thanks and good luck.