Stokes Interview Problem. Please help!!!!

soconfused32

Hello everyone. I am in desperate need of answers. I am so confused and scared.
My husband and I just left our Stokes Interview. We had so much evidence of our marriage and life together and the female who interviewed us did believe that our marriage was real. Here is the problem. When my husband moved here from Jamaica in 2005 he purchased and illegal gun because he did not feel safe in the neighborhood he was living in. To make a long story short, his home was broken into by 3 thugs. In order to save his life, he shot one of the intruders and the intruder died. The same thugs broke into another home a few weeks before and the home owner did the same thing as my husband. My husband was arrested and was put on probation for a year. He was taken off of probation early as well.
During the interview, the interviewer questioned my husband about it for about 3 minutes. He told the truth. They have all the documents needed about the incident so if they read the documents it will show exactly what happened. According to my husband, the interviewer did not seem happy about that part of the interview.
When we were leaving, she said we have to wait about 2 months for a decision and that his case was unique.
My husband is a good, loving man who did what he had to do to save his life.
Can he be denied because of this?

well, if he is denied, there will be a reason, wchic probably will be that he posses an illegal weapon. if his "criminal" case ended up with judged decision that he had a right to protect himself in his own house and lets say had not had any criminal background, if you take good attorney and appeal to USCIS denial decision and prior to the court date you two will be a perfect citizens and good marriage, and the judged has a good day he can deny uscs danial. it is not possible but like you see soo many factors it would be hard to give you any better answer. but I would get myself state of the art attorney by now since your husband case IS not a regular USCIS case...