RD 8/99
ND 9/99
FP1 1/2000
FP2 Never received notice
EAD1,EAD2,EAD3 approved,but still not received card
Wife\'s FP1 8/2000

Is there any problem? what should I do?

No Title

My husband and I have the same problem as you.

Our receipt date is 11/01 (don\'t remember the day). We had 1st FF in 1/00 and never received notice for redo. My husband called INS couple weeks ago and the officer said he\'d send the notice, but still haven\'t received from the mail. I ask my husband to call them again today to ask why our case is behind schedule. I\'m very disappointed how Texas Service Center handle the cases. It\'s not about the dates but just purely luck!

No Title

Same here.

My PD: 9/97
RD: 8/99
ND: 9/99
FP1: 11/99
Fp2: 6/01
EB1, EB2, EB3
AP1, AP2, AP3

I really hate these INS folks.

- Swapna

regarding fp2

What did you do to get 2nd finger prints notice. Did you call them? I called IIO almost 2 weeka ago. As per him application is still pending. Needs 2nd fp for myself,as my wife is OK. But just waiting, has not got either the fp2 notice or any approval. Thanks for posting.At least you feel slightly calm to know that you are the only one for this mission.

2ND FP

Hi

I have also a Sep 99 (Notice Date) I485 receipt, India EB3.
I managed to get a 2nd FP letter 3 weeks ago by going to the local INS office at Atlanta. The lady asked me who sent me. I said noone. i said that I came because my FP notice was due for 9 months.
She saw my case on the computer and issued me 2 FP notices for me and my wife on Sep 4, 2001. We gave our prints on Sep 5, 2001. FBI sent results to INS the same day.

However no luck yet in my mailbox. I hope there is no other problem. No RFE yet to me or attorney.

Best of luck, hope your patience/perseverance does not run out. Mine almost has plus pressure from client company to join without GC.

Take care.