Steps for LC in Dallas BPC?

Amruta

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am very much confused about the labor certification process. Here are my details

TR(Non RIR ) EB3
PD-23 May 2003.
State filed under - Texas,
Case sent to Dallas BPC.
No 45 Day letter.

Can anybody tell me what are the steps that take place once my case has reached the Dallas BPC? How can I find status of my case?

Thanks and Regards
Amruta

No Rules

Amruta said:
Hello All,

I am very much confused about the labor certification process. Here are my details

TR(Non RIR ) EB3
PD-23 May 2003.
Case sent to Dallas BPC.
No 45 Day letter.

Can anybody tell me what are the steps that take place once my case has reached the Dallas BPC? How can I find status of my case?

Thanks and Regards
Amruta

THE ONE AND ONLY RULE FOLLOWED BY BOTH BEC IS "THERE R NO RULES"

Amruta said:
Hello All,

TR(Non RIR ) EB3
PD-23 May 2003.
Case sent to Dallas BPC.
No 45 Day letter.

Thanks and Regards
Amruta
I filed my LC on 04/2003 with RIR and I just got my LC approved on 01/26/2006. So, if you are on a normal queue, you may need to wait a little longer. My lawyer did track my status every two months. Be honestly, there is no "positive" feedback at all and they keep telling me "it is on a pending queue and waiting for the backlog analyst to certify".

Good luck!

hi

hi Amruta

from ur questions..u seem to be a new guy and new to the forums...
pls join www.immigrationvoice.com and contribute something if u can finacially and with iodeas...
they r some folks working hard for our issues....