Status says "because preliminary processing was complete" what does that mean ?

lali76

Registered Users (C)
This is the entire text

"On September 13, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

My I140 is approved and they have received my FP results as well. The LUD changed on the 13th and then again on the 14th, but the status wsa the sam eon the 14th.

What does this mean ? When can i expect something.???

lali76 said:
This is the entire text

"On September 13, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

My I140 is approved and they have received my FP results as well. The LUD changed on the 13th and then again on the 14th, but the status wsa the sam eon the 14th.

What does this mean ? When can i expect something.???
Have you ever made change of address? If not, it seems to be USCIS sent RFE and your attorney answered them directly without your knowledge (like some missing document). Check with your attorney.