Status keeps changing for FP

razman

Hi everyone,

In March I got my fingerprinting done. Now, whenever I check the USCIS website for an update on my I-485 status, the date when the FP results were received keeps changing.

On April 8, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

The April 8 was first March 17, it then changed to April 1, and now it is April 8.

Can anyone tell me whats going on here?

Thanks.

i saw the same in my case. also my wife's status was never updated after the finger prints.

-matt

No change in my message

My message still says the same crap...On xyz date we sent u a notice to appear for FP recording..blah..blah
I did my FP in the first week of march'04 and there has been no change in the message.. any ideas??

I am experiencing the same thing. After my 2nd FP, the status kept on changing. It said, they received my FP results on April 20th, then on April 22nd...April 23rd...and today it is April 25th. :mad:

same for me too.. April 14th, 21st, 23rd, 28, 29 and today its May 3rd.

Hope each day is for some process completion..:)

status not changed

I have received Fp1 notification for 05/21/04.. But my online status message still says about 485 receipt and all. Mine is not updated with FP notification was sent and all. Do I need to act for this?