Status does not show for the LIN

go2roomshare

Registered Users (C)
Does any one had this experience. One of my friends 140 was filed 2 months back but it does not show up on the online status. It says "case number could be be found". Is it could be a problem?? ANy idea

Thanks

Even My Reciept is not found

Hi,

I filed in the month of April 2003 and as of today i have never been able to find the reciept no online or calling 1-800 no.

can someone shed more light on this.

Thanks for the help.

-Livewithit

make sure you have entered the #s correctly. Mine was filed in august, status was available just after 2 weeks.

same situation

I applied in March but as of now no status and no case detail online

did any one tried to call BCIS about the problem ( case status) and requeseted to update it.
I am not sure if any one did and worked for them

well my status did show and now it doesn't, wonder what that means.

I sincerely hope it means they are finally looking at my case.

Yes, good news

Same thing for me, called the phone number (found it in another thread in I-485 issues) and guess what!? APPROVED!! on Sep 15

I'm EB3 semi-concurrent, RD 5/16/2003

Not sure what you are asking for.

I put the base information in the post, the rest is in the spreadsheet. Please clarify.

what is the phone number

Hi SirZ

Is the phone number is general BCIS enquiry number ??
can you write the phone number. What was with your case, did it not showed online but shows as approved thru phone system??
please clarify

Uhm...

this thread is about "Status does not show for the LIN" right?

What part of "Same thing for me" needs to be further clarified?

The phone number is something I found in another post, as I pointed it out, and I no longer have that window open. Do a search for automated voice, or AVM and that should get it. Or go read the posts in I-485 nebraska forum, you'll find it in the first 50 somewhere.

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

In my case, still no record on the online system but can get information from the AVM.

I checked the website. It could not find my case. However, I called 800 number and got the good news. My I-140 (RD 06/25, EB2, Concurrent) was approved on 09/16. EAD and AP were also approved a month ago.

Thanks for all your updates. Hopefully, all of your cases will be approved soon.

what?

i thot they r still processing cases frm feb 2003 according to the processing dates.

so what dates i-140 r they processing? or is it random?

HumHongeKamyaab

Hi,

The processing times are for the concurrent filing cases are way better than the Non-concurrent or CP cases.

So, I think the factor is: if your case is filed as Concurrent (I-140 and I-485 together) or Non-concurrent / CP..

Hi HumHongeKamyaab

Hi HumHongeKamyaab

Prashanth "Robocop" is maintaining one excel spreadsheet in the thread... "TRACKER: Jan - Dec 2003 in Spreadsheet". That can give you a better idea for the current processing times at NSC.

In general, for I-140,
EB2 Concurrent is taking about 2-3 months.
EB3 Concurrent is taking about 3-4 months.

EB2 Non-concurrent is taking about 5-7 months.
EB3 Non-concurrent is taking about 5-7 months.

Thanks,