Status changed to "RFE sent"

v_vs

Registered Users (C)
My case status (WAC-02-123) has been changed today to "FRE sent", exactly one day after I reported about address changing.

Generally speaking - what type of documents they might be requested for EB cases - W2s, paystubs, letter from employee.
What else?

RFE

I never got an RFE after changing addess. Did u call them and change address ot how did u do it.

to monster

I sent AR-11 for the whole family last week Thursday and then call them Tuesday to do it by phone.
Probably you are right and there are no correlation between address change and RFE. But there are might be negative aspect – lets say they opened case yesterday with generous intention to approve it immediately, then see fresh address changed - " Hmm, probably that guy changed employer also, lets f* him".

To Desi4aGC

I did FP Sep 18, 02 and got the second EAD approved approx 30-45 days ago.

VS,
Congratulations!!
Which number did you call to do your address change?

I sent AR-11 form and then faxed the address change to CSC as given in the guidelines. Is there anyway to cross check that my new address has been updated??

Thanks.

to Atri123

Congratulation for what?
Some of my friends have been waited for approval after RFE up to 6 months. That was year ago. Currently one of my colleagues still waiting after January's RFE and his case ND is about Aug. 2001 !!!.

To update address over a phone - call National Customer Service Center - (800) 375-5283. They have special menu option for address change reports. You can check was you address updated and if not - do necessary changes.

v_vs,

Atri123 was right in congratulating because you atleast got an RFE. Some people with Oct & Nov '01 ND's still haven't gotten anything. It's like their files are in cold storage somewhere.

Recently, in last 3 months or so, there has been a trend that if you reply to an RFE ASAP, and your FPs are still valid, you are approved within a very short period of time.

Wish you good luck!!

Re: to Atri123

Originally posted by v_vs
Congratulation for what?
Some of my friends have been waited for approval after RFE up to 6 months. That was year ago. Currently one of my colleagues still waiting after January's RFE and his case ND is about Aug. 2001 !!!.

oh, man, that's really brutal.

Thank you guys

Looks like you're right - somebody definitely opened my files.
Just now lawyer told me she got FP notice for my daughter.
She already turned 14 until we're waiting.
Goddamn, with current processing speed I will be not so wondering if she going to be married and we're still waiting for approval. :mad:

VS,
I congratulated you because, your file has been dusted and seen by somebody. I think that's a good sign. dont you?? :) :)

Thanks for the info about the address change verification.