Startup Comany H1B from UK - 221(g)

hawk786

Hi All,

I am a citizen of Pakistan and I applied for H1-B in Sep 2009 in US embassy UK, the visa officer told me that at this time he is not able to take any decesion on my application, he returned my passport with letter stating
-----------------------
Dear Visa Applicant
The office is unable to issue your visa at this time. Further action in your case has been suspended under section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
In order to ensure that you are qualified for the stated position and have qualifying work awaiting you in the US, we suggest that you submit the following information:
- Petitioner's Incom Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.
- A list of all the petitioner's employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees' names, their specific job titles, start and end dates and their individual salaries and immigration status
-----------------------------------------------

Now the issue is my employer in US is a startup company with a small set up with no revenue so far. Its an IT consultancy and outsourcing company, I am among one of their first 3 employees, can any body share that will it impact my visa processing, when the financial statement of such a starter company will be submitted to embassy?

I appreciate if someone share his/her experience with a starter company in US.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: