starting an outsourcing business

anand72

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am a greencard holder in the US with over 7 years of work experience in designing and implementing technology solutions. I am looking for other motivated individuals with good marketing and technology skills who want to start a consulting/outsourcing firm with a base in india for development. Firms already in business and looking for highly motivated people are also welcome to contact me. Firms or contacts based in india are also welcome. thanks.

Offshore Development

Hi!

My email is fxrl@hotmail.com . I am a GC holder.
I am interested in pursuing this.
I am a techie with 5 years experience. I am interested in corporate strategy, getting new business, ideas, leads.. Good funding.

Do email me.
--

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested too!

I am interested. I have five year plus in IT technical Support and implemention of large projects. Most of my experience is with Fortune 20 companies. I am MBA by education and based in DALLAS, TX. Let me know how can I get in touch..

ash_75062@yahoo.com

Thanks

Interested ....

I have about 6 years of IT Experience including Fortune 100 companies and I do possess a Green card. I am open for business opportunities too and currently trying to set up a BPO unit in chennai. If anybody has got any projects or interested in teaming up, let me know at skywalker@addlebrain.com

outsourcing business

:) Hi! Anand

I have been in business development of IT solutions and outsourcing. At present i am employed in a Japanese company in Tokyo.
I am intrested in doing outsourcing business in the U.S and i also have contacts with a lot of development firms in India since i am an Indian and my home town is Mumbai.
In the past i have been developing business in the U.S east coast for my previous company and i have good networking with the banking sector.
Please let me know your location in the U.S; i have my parents staying in CT Milford and i would be there maybe in a couple of weeks and also let me know your plans.

regards

javed desai

javed.desai@zinza.com

I have been looking for right partners in this regard.
I have 6+ years of exp in IT dev/administration. I want to share my experience/ideas with like minded people to start something
serious.

please contact me at kartireya@yahoo.com