start processing I-130 for overseas spouse

andrea4prez

Registered Users (C)
good day guys!

i'm planning to petition my husband who is in the philippines right now once i get my citizenship hopefully this month or july... im just overwhelmed with all the info i see here on what forms i need to fill it up... can somebody please enlighten me?

Since he is in the philippines, i just need to submit I-130, G325A and I-864 is that right? once I get receipt of the I-130, i will need to apply for I-129F and what's the next step?

I know this is asking too much but i would very much appreciate it to hear from you guys...

thank you!

regarding this same situation i have a question of my own!

when filing for k3 to bring spouse to U.S, do you have to file I-864 affadavit of support with I-130 in th same package or does spouse takes I-864 to interview seperatly?

if filing for an immigrant visa through marriage does the same rules apply for I-864 or have to be sent with in the same package?

jjay09 - i dont know actually the process for this...lets wait for the other members here to give us information about this...hehe

regarding this same situation i have a question of my own!

when filing for k3 to bring spouse to U.S, do you have to file I-864 affadavit of support with I-130 in th same package or does spouse takes I-864 to interview seperatly?

if filing for an immigrant visa through marriage does the same rules apply for I-864 or have to be sent with in the same package?