Stamping Process

Patta_1

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

Could someone please share their pp stamping experience at the local BCIS office?

Is there an appointment date and time provided on the approval notice for stamping? What documents should be prepared for the process?

No appointment necessary. Check the times given on your approval notice. You would need the following:
1. Passport with I-94 attached
2. Advance parole, if you have it
3. EAD, if you have it
4. 2 ADIT style pictures with your name and A number printed lightly on the back.

Good luck!

Patta_1,

Check the website of your local INS office to see whether you need an admission or not, because some INS branch will not allow without prior appointment (example, INS branch at Tampa , FL).

Have a Nice Day :)

Hey,

I lost the passport with I-94.

Now I have new passport but not I-94, any problem ?

Thanks in advance !

If the dependent go alone for stamping, except for the approval notice. the passport, I94, AP, EAD and 2 pictures, will the officers ask additional information and document about the primary applicant?

I am in I-485 adjust status, expecting I-485 any day.
RD : Nov14'01
ND : Dec 7,01
EB2/MD/IND

So any problem if I do not have I-94 on passport ?
My lawyer told me that only I need valid passport for stamping, nothing else !

Your feedback, please !

I believe you need your I-94. Do you happen to have a copy of your i-94? If time allows, you can apply to get a new i-94 with some paper work and your photocopy of your I-94. Consult your lawyer and ask specifically about the lost I-94.

Good luck!:)

Same issue

I do have the same problem ,
Lost my passport due to break in ,
got a new passport but no I- 94 .
Also I dont have any copy of old I-94.
However I do have POLICE report stating that passport lost due to theft .

Let me know if this report can help me getting my 485 stamped , Expecting any time my 485 approval.

Please provide any feedback

la_cool,

My lawyer told me specifally that the only thing needed for stamping is passport , of course, with approval notice and photographs.

I also have Police report for the stolen passport and sure that would be helpful in case they ask for I-94.

As we have the same issue, let us do one thing, whosoever get approval first should inform about their stamping experience !

Thanks !
RD Nov 14,01
ND Dec 7,01
EB2/MD/IND
AD : Waiting ...................

cmacti

cmacti ,

Mine is Dec RD , So probably my case will be approved only after yours is approved .

Anyway Please post seperate thread regarding

"LOST passport , I-94 Stamping Experience "

Can help many of us to FOLLOW THE LEAD .