Stamping In Philadelphia (Any Suggestions?)

paeb1

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:
I am planning to go for stamping to Philadelphia INS.
I would appreciate if you could post any information regarding this.
Thanks in advance

Congrats paeb1

we got our GC approval notice on friday and we went for pp stamping on tuesday, Oct 2nd to philly. we reached the office at 8.45 a.m. and to our surprise, there were more than 100 people in the queue. we never expected this. we thought it will be a matter of just 15 minutes. but :(. so we stood in the queue from 8.45 to 12. meanwhile we thought we will get our photos taken here as somebody else had mentioned that they wont reject these photos. so we got our pictures taken in the van!!. finally went in. then took the number and we were just sitting and waiting for our number. finally our number came at 1.30 p.m. and we were out by 1.45 p.m. it was a very simple procedure. the lady took all our EADs, APs and I-94s.

the thing i want to say is:: we saw a lot of people coming out of the building and getting their pictures taken outside!. so it is best that you DONT get your pictures done elsewhere. once you go there, you go to any of those Vans/Trucks/whatever you want to call them. you will get 2 photos for $10 in 2 minutes. very convenient. and try to get there as early as possible. we thought that the INS opened at 8 but actually they open at 7.30. so best is to go there by 7.30 so that you will be the first to get in and you will be out soon.

hope this helps.

Thank you for the great information

Hello Art323:
The information you have given is really helpful. I really appreciate your time and efforts to write such a detailed message.
I hope to go to Philly sometime next week. I will try and reach there by 6 AM.
Once again thanks a million for your kindness.
regards
PAEB1