stamping experience in Baltimore (31 Hopking Plaza)

lance victm

Registered Users (C)
Since there are already many posts about stamping, I am not going to put similar details about it. In summary, nothing is unexpected. Here are a few things which might help:

1. No time/appointment specified for stamping: you can go there between 8:00AM - 10:100AM, Mon-Fri.

2. No need to be an early bird, though you would see a long line (~50 people) but most are tied to other immigration issues.

3. Stamping room is on the Rm101 of the first floor. There are 3-4 opens for stamping. When we entered the room, there were only 3-4 people there and we went though the whole process in less 15 minutes.

4. No question asked; the lady handled our case did not even bother asking I-94, EAD, or AP; Our passport were stamped while we were giving our signature and finger print on I-89 form. When we asked if we need to turn in those documents, she said no; but another lady next to her corrected her and took these documents.

5. I tried to have my son\'s (12 years) passport stamped, but was refused, since he need to be there in person to have his passport stamped.

6. We were told a card would reach us within 10 month; hopefully it would not take that long.

Hope these helps!

Thanks for your info, I have some questions.

(1) You memtioned a "50 people line", do we have to wait in that line or can we just go directly to "3 or 4 people" stamping line ?

(2) was you issued a ticket and called to the stamping window by ticket number?

(3) could you give me some parking infomation arround the building?

to kawayi

1. You have to wait in line, along with other 50 peoples; The door opened by 7:30AM and they let 6 - 10 people entered the building each time, with ~2 minutes interval; it took about 10 minuets for us (we were in the middle) to get into the building. Most people were then heading into room 103 and only a few for PP stamping to room 101.
2. There is no parking log for this location. But you can find parking meter on near street, or go to paid parking garage. We paid $6 and parked our car in a parking garage on E. Feyette St. (for 2 hours).
3. After we get into the building, we were given an orange card and asked to ware it while we in the building. A token was given after we got into the room 101. Our number were 5 and 6.

I experienced the same today as you wrote. Thank you.

A lot of people got the plastic card in one or two month recently. I hope we can get it soon.