Stamping Experience at dallas

tsc485victim

Registered Users (C)
After 5 years of journey..... Went to dallas office at 6:30am, stood in the line and got in at 7:15 am. It seems like they dedicated 2 counters for GC related issues. Got my turn at 10:15 am , The person at the counter was laddy , gave 3EADs, 2APs, Approval Notice and Photos. No questions asked and she stamped the passport and said it will take 6 months to get plastic card. They are closing the counter after stamping each person's PP, I guess may be for paperwork. That's why it took some time to get our turn.

To Those who got stamped before me: Does online message change from approved to some thing like cards ordered...

Thanks to all and all the best for all the approval waiters and i will be in touch with you all on this forum...

so now I can change my id to 'OnceUponATimeTSC485Victim'...:D :D :D

Congrats.

Quick question, did your approval letter specifically ask you to take the INS style photos ? I plan to go for stamping this Wednesday.

Thanks,
Jaysee

yes it did....There is a photo studio across ins office and they know the business.....:D :D :D making you take 4 pictures, even though you need 2.

okay ... mine doesn't.

It just states to bring along a valid international passport. That's it. It also states that the alien card would take 12 months. So I guess, the card has already been ordered.

Will go to get the stamping anyways ..

maybe because I was interviewed at the local office ..

.. they already have all the details/photos. During the interview, the officer did staple the photos sent alongwith the original I-485 packet to the I-551 form.

Will get there and see if they really require it.