Stamping at Arlington office

crazee50

Registered Users (C)
We recd our approval over 2 weeks back and we are trying to get an appointment at the Arlington District office, but the option of getting an appointment for passport stamping for this area is not available? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I am travelling to India in another 3 weeks and need to get this done asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
crazee50 said:
We recd our approval over 2 weeks back and we are trying to get an appointment at the Arlington Districk office, but the option of getting an appointment for passport stamping for this area? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I am travelling to India in another 3 weeks and need to get this done asap.

Just try again at a later time/day. Sometimes they fill up, and they only schedule apointments exactly 2 weeks in advance, so if that day 2weeks from now is already full then you need to wait until tommorrow to try again. Not sure what time of day they refresh the available apointments, but just keep trying all day. Eventually you'll get one.

Hi,

We went to the infopass website and used the option of speaking with an immigration officer and arrived 15 mts before our appointment, it was very easy and quick and stamping was done in about 10 mts.

Let me know if you have any questions