Stamped all my AP...NORMAL?

jigsawpuzzle

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I just returned from a week long business travel.

This is what the POE officer did, which I think is not normal.

She asked me for my EAD card. She asked me for all copies of my AP paper and stamped it all and kept 1 sheet with her. Now the sheet I have with me is already stamped and I do not have any new (empty) ones.

Now my question is, I am going on a business trip again in October, can I use the AP that has been stamped?

The last time I came in, they did not stamp all my other new AP's and did not ask to see EAD.

I entered using AP last month and they stamped one copy of mine and also they returned to me. They did not keep it with them. Your sitution is weired and I do not think you can use again the same AP. You should call the Customer service and ask.

I agree this is not normal. Me and my family entered using the AP in May'05 and only copy was stamped and returned back to us. You need to call the Customer Service and check with them.

The concept of 3 copies is basically that in a year's time, you are are allowed 3 exit/reentries and then you have to apply again for a AP. Specially in case of folks who travel a lot on business and this comes very handy.