Stage III of J1 waiver

AmyShri

Hi,

I sent the required documents to St. Louis, Missouri (MO) in February and to CGI in NY.

I received the waiver certificate from the NY in March.

Next step, I guess is to get a document from Washington D.C. But I haven't heard anything from them yet.

My question is- Do I have to send any documents to Washington, Waiver division? (I didn't sent any to Washington address)

I assumed that application packets have to be send only to MO and NY. Please let me know if I missed anything.

When I checked my status in dept. of state website, and it said-

"Currently, there is no information regarding the status of your case. If you would like additional information, please contact Public Inquiries at 212ewaiver@state.gov"

I'm worried and wondering if I did something wrong or it takes time??

Hey,
You did not miss anything. I heard, these days it's taking too long by DOS to update the status.

Hello everyone,

I have not received any papers from the waiver review board.
Online status indicates: pending.
It's been 6 weeks since they received my application and nothing.
This is my last year to have the J1 visa status, I'm beginning to wonder why there is a delay.

Does anyone know how to contact them and see what's going on?

Please let me know.
I appreciate your time.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I have not received any papers from the waiver review board.
Online status indicates: pending.
It's been 6 weeks since they received my application and nothing.
This is my last year to have the J1 visa status, I'm beginning to wonder why there is a delay.

Does anyone know how to contact them and see what's going on?

Please let me know.
I appreciate your time.

Thanks.
Did DOS already receive no objection from the Indian Embassy? If so, when? I think the current avg. processing time for J1 waiver is 12-16 weeks. Looking at your past timeline, you must have received a recommendation notice from DOS and hopefully the waiver as well from USCIS. Would you mind sharing the current status and if waiver already granted, a general timeline based on your recollection? Thanks!

Did DOS already receive no objection from the Indian Embassy? If so, when? I think the current avg. processing time for J1 waiver is 12-16 weeks. Looking at your past timeline, you must have received a recommendation notice from DOS and hopefully the waiver as well from USCIS. Would you mind sharing the current status and if waiver already granted, a general timeline based on your recollection? Thanks!
Hi, I followed your previous answers and figured you got your three NORI from Delhi state. I already got two (MHRD and RPO) and had a doubt about Delhi state home department. I have submitted them document a month ago, can you explain your events timeline dealing with state dep Delhi. Thanks

Yes, I did. DC embassy sent the documents on time (in March). In fact, upon my request, they sent it thrice after that (May n June, I think). But DOS kept on saying that they didn’t receive it and they won’t process until they get the document from embassy. I was bit upset and confused not knowing what to do. So, I presented my problem to my university visa team. They helped me by involving someone they knew( internal process) and then after a month or so, DOS sent it to me by post. Thanks

Hi, I followed your previous answers and figured you got your three NORI from Delhi state. I already got two (MHRD and RPO) and had a doubt about Delhi state home department. I have submitted them document a month ago, can you explain your events timeline dealing with state dep Delhi. Thanks
Sorry, I am not from Delhi. I got the MHRD from Delhi. Rest from my hometown.