Stage 2 of NORI

SBJB

Hello All,
1.I have already submitted an online application for NORI at MHRD but it shows in-progress from last two months. Is there any way to follow up ?
2.Do I need to get any clearance from Passport office? If so guidance is required for that. Which department to contact? Is it online ?

Thanks in advance
Selin

Hello All,
1.I have already submitted an online application for NORI at MHRD but it shows in-progress from last two months. Is there any way to follow up ?
2.Do I need to get any clearance from Passport office? If so guidance is required for that. Which department to contact? Is it online ?

Thanks in advance
Selin
1. I am also waiting for my MHRD NORI since 3 months.
2. You need to get NORI certificate from passport office where you got your passport. It's not online. You need to send your attested biodata and affidavit which you got in stage 1 to passport office. One more certificate from home secretariat is needed. So total 3 NORI certificates are needed.

Hello All,

Thanks in advance
Selin
Have you heard from MHRD?