St. Louis vs. NVC

ericyu318

Registered Users (C)
Raju595, sanjay76 and all,

My fee bill was sent to St. Louis on 09/24/04 and arrived at the St. Louis office on 09/25/05 (using the over night shipping). However, on 10/04, the NVC AVM is saying "the fee receipt was receive by NVC on 10/01/04".

1) What is the different between NVC and St.Louis?
2) Did NVC or St. Louis cash my money order yet?
3) What's the next message I expect to hear form NVC? and how long?

Thanks, Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
1) St. Louis is prob. the finance handling office for such cases.
2) I do not think they keep track of encashing of the check. Once they acknowledge the rct. they will update the mesg.
3) It will be something to the sort of "awaitng the rct. of the biographic form from the lawyer". At the most a week.

Hi Alren,

so the NVC AVM message "the fee receipt was received by NVC on 10/01/04" is not equal to the step "St Louis Notify NVC " on the cptracker.com? or is it equal to "Fee Received At St Louis " from the cptracker.com???

I'm just trying to find what step I'm at now.

Thanks, Eric

ericyu318 said:
Hi Alren,

so the NVC AVM message "the fee receipt was received by NVC on 10/01/04" is not equal to the step "St Louis Notify NVC " on the cptracker.com? or is it equal to "Fee Received At St Louis " from the cptracker.com???

I'm just trying to find what step I'm at now.

Thanks, Eric
The mesg. is equivalent to "St. Louis notifiys NVC". There's no 'official' way of tracking "Fee Recd. at St. Louis".

At this stage don't get worried / bogged down with the minute intricacies of the process. Just wait for P3, fill it and hang tight for a few mos.