SR Response

ynarayana

Registered Users (C)
Hi Today I received a response from USCIS that

"Service records indicate your application is is located isn NSC. SInce Dept of State has recently made VISA #s currently with many Emp Based applications, NSC is experiencing a much larger than normal inventory of cases that are waiting for processing. Your application is in the processing queue and will be processed as soon as possible. Please allow 120 days before you make any further enquiries regarding the status of your case. " what that mean?

EB3 India 2003 July PD and 09/22/2004 485 date,

Hi Today I received a response from USCIS that

"Service records indicate your application is is located isn NSC. SInce Dept of State has recently made VISA #s currently with many Emp Based applications, NSC is experiencing a much larger than normal inventory of cases that are waiting for processing. Your application is in the processing queue and will be processed as soon as possible. Please allow 120 days before you make any further enquiries regarding the status of your case. " what that mean?

EB3 India 2003 July PD and 09/22/2004 485 date,

Your message to similar to mine , but I got mail from my Senator office its not SR request .

This application is still pending at this office. Although the visa bulletin indicated visas were available for most employment categories we have approximately 50,000 I485 applications that need completion. We are processing them as expeditiously as possible but it will take time. This application is in line to be worked. Please allow an additional 45 days for completion.

Mine is EB3 India july 2002 PD with RD dec 04.....
R we going to miss the boat this time ....

guys

these all std. messages. so dont think much........

dice12
eb3 pd01 (own labor)
485 pending due NC pending............

in less than month there could be huge retrogression is coming. so this 120 days answers is perfect after that dukan ka dar hi band hoga USCIS ka then answer would be no VISA#........

dice12
EB3 PD.01
485 pending due to NC pending