Spouse Approved, What about me (primary applicant)?

ricky0721

Registered Users (C)
Approved!!!!! July 2002 RD

I just got the email from USCIS about my wife's approval. She is the dependant and I am the primary applicant. There has been no movement on my case though and it still shows the finger print message of first FP.
This is something I did not expect as I have read about cases where primary applicant got approved and the dependant application was pending.
Anyone with similar experience?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ricky0721 said:
I just got the email from USCIS about my wife's approval. She is the dependant and I am the primary applicant. There has been no movement on my case though and it still shows the finger print message of first FP.
This is something I did not expect as I have read about cases where primary applicant got approved and the dependant application was pending.
Anyone with similar experience?
Thanks.

May be you were approved too but somehow the online message did not get updated. Just wait for your wife's approval notice and call USCIS then if you did not get yours.

ricky,
I am in the same boat. What is your wife LUD messege? My wife have got "Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." I called 1-800 they said they treat every case individually. I asked them her application valid because of me and I have got the answered. This is also another thread with the same issue.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=141322

Approved!!!!! July 2002 RD

JUST NOW I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL STATING THAT MY CASE HAS ALSO BEEN APPROVED. CELEBRATIONS CAN NOW BEGIN OFFICIALLY. :)
It has been a long hard wait for the last 27 months and I have to say that I learned a lot of things (patience among them) from this forum.
Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna for supporting such a wonderful site and special thanks to senior members like 'dsatish' , 'edison' and 'kashmir' who are selflessly involved in their fight for a better immigration process for employment based applicants.
I do hope that my monetary contributions to "immigrationportal.org" can help reform this whole process so that others do not have to go through what we all have experienced.
I will be updating Rupnet shortly and will now be waiting impatiently for the physical letter with the magic words.

Please inform what did your online message say before approval ?
Did it state :

Current Status:

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks.

my online message has been the same for more than last 2 years ; something like 'Your finger prints were received on Sep 10, 2002 and processing has resumed on your case....blah...blah...blah.
Up until today, when it changed to :
"This case has been approved. On September 20, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."